Construction projects require adequate heating, cooling, dehumidification and power generation to stay on track and mitigate interruptions and losses.
Frequent problems construction sites face, and where we excel:
- Properly sizing heating and cooling needs
- Immediate availability of heating equipment when weather conditions quickly change
- Maintaining proper moisture levels for woodworking and molding installation
- Control humidity levels for flooring installations
- Speed up the drying process of the drywall compound (mud)
- Assist with the final stages of the concrete curing process
- Supply temporary power to certain areas or the complete construction site
Our experts at IDS work 24/7/365 to handle your planned or unplanned conditions, keeping your construction project on track. With our leading fleet of heaters, chillers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers and generators, deliver heat in a hurry, as much or as little as you need, directed to where you need it most, without the need to buy equipment or to undergo extensive installations.
Clean, Safe & Compact Installations
We pride ourselves on our safety record and attention to detail. We are always mindful of the overall footprint of our equipment. Whether your needs are emergency-related or scheduled, our industry experts strive to assist each customer on every job no matter how unique the situation.
IDS offers a wide range of temperature control equipment specifically designed for the industrial market. This modern fleet includes heaters, chillers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers and cooling in both skid-mounted and trailer-mounted configurations. We also carry a complete line of temperature control accessories to provide turnkey solutions for your next project.