ids serves the Construction industry
Our experts work 24/7/365 to handle your planned or unplanned conditions, keeping your construction project on track.
Construction projects require adequate heating, cooling, dehumidification and power generation to stay on track and mitigate interruptions and losses.
Frequent problems construction sites face, and where we excel:
- Properly sizing heating and cooling needs
- Immediate availability of heating equipment when weather conditions quickly change
- Maintaining proper moisture levels for woodworking and molding installation
- Control humidity levels for flooring installations
- Speed up the drying process of the drywall compound (mud)
- Assist with the final stages of the concrete curing process
- Supply temporary power to certain areas or the complete construction site
Our experts at IDS work 24/7/365 to handle your planned or unplanned conditions, keeping your construction project on track. With our leading fleet of heaters, chillers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers and generators, deliver heat in a hurry, as much or as little as you need, directed to where you need it most, without the need to buy equipment or to undergo extensive installations.
Clean, Safe & Compact Installations
We pride ourselves on our safety record and attention to detail. We are always mindful of the overall footprint of our equipment. Whether your needs are emergency-related or scheduled, our industry experts strive to assist each customer on every job no matter how unique the situation.
IDS offers a wide range of temperature control equipment specifically designed for the industrial market. This modern fleet includes heaters, chillers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers and cooling in both skid-mounted and trailer-mounted configurations. We also carry a complete line of temperature control accessories to provide turnkey solutions for your next project.