Planning is the Key
It’s better to have a contingency plan and not need it, than not to have one and wish that you did. With today’s unpredictable climate environment, you never know where and when the next weather catastrophe will strike with Hurricanes, Tornados, Snow/Ice Storms, Flooding, Fire, Wind, Hail, or Lightning Strikes. Each one of these weather events can cause a number of problems not only to your building structure but also financially impact your day-to-day business operations and production activities.
An event doesn’t have to come in the way of a storm. The loss of power or critical equipment like a chiller can cause production issues. Coil Boxes may ice up or high humidity may cause clumping of product. Loss of production time or product can be an emergency as well.
Risk assessments need to be kept current. A yearly risk assessment of your business should reduce both property and liability insurance premiums. Risk assessments will also enable you to respond to the situation you’re facing more quickly, decisively and cost effectively than searching for solutions after your business has been affected by an event.
Industrial Drying Solutions can help with a wide range of equipment offerings and expertise in Catastrophe situations including the following:
- Generators and Distribution Equipment to power your business back up in the event of a power outage to enable critical business operations and production to continue.
- Industrial Desiccant Dehumidification Equipment to dry out buildings and equipment.
- Cooling and Heating Equipment if your HVAC system has been affected
- Chillers and Cooling Towers for production systems that are out
Industrial Drying Solutions can meet with your team and put together a strategic plan based on your risk assessment of critical needs if an event were to take place. Knowing what is critical to your business ahead of time and having a plan in place can save you thousands of dollars versus reacting to the situation after the event when time and resources are limited.
Contact IDS today to meet with one of our application specialists to discuss what’s critical to your business operation and assist you with developing a contingency plan.
- Customized Contingency Plans
- Nationwide Equipment Availability: We carry a full line of commercial dehumidifiers, emergency power generation and heating / cooling solutions
- Temporary, Cost-Effective Solutions: Emergency heating/cooling requirements are typically immediate. Our rental units eliminate the need to buy equipment or to undergo extensive installations
- Response Time: We provide immediate response to critical situations, delivered and set up by our expert personnel
- One Point of Contact: Your one point of contact will coordinate the sizing of your equipment needs, delivery and set-up to streamline the process
Fill Out Our Contact Form